Saturday, May 9, 2020

The Saturday Picture Show, May 9, 2020

The land where our house is located is probably the least arable soil I've ever seen. I think that there used to be a gravel pit in the area, which is why the dirt is a rich parfait of stones, ginger ale bottles, and old car parts. So I envy anyone who gets things to grow anywhere, like a sunken rusted old hull.
These toy giraffes were made from abandoned flip-flops that washed up on the shore of Kenya. Some had quite a voyage all the way from Ocean City, I'm sure.
The ne plus ultra of suits used to be a suit with jacket, vest, and two pairs of pants. Now the cool thing is to add a tailored mask.
The ultimate recycle motorcycle is one of these, using a Volkswagen fender!
If there's any question about how cool Amish people are...here's how they move a barn.
This sure looks like the increasingly empty White Marsh Mall near here, but it's somewhere else, and it's not the Highland Mall any more; it's part of Austin Community College down Texas way.
"So, I promised Fred I'd help him spread mulch, and I've got the wheelbarrow, but Junior took the pickup to town after supplies. I'm on the way anyway."
She was glad she invited Aunt Steve to go shopping, because Steve wound up carrying all the bags out to the car. She really has What It Takes.

No comments: