Monday, August 19, 2019

Put your pencils down!

Just back from vacation, so I'll ease back into it with a little quiz. Please pass your papers forward when you're finished.

1. Do you like blue cheese?  I love it and it's always a surprise to find that many do not! It's my favorite salad dressing.
2. Coke or Pepsi?  Coke back in the day, but I have not had soda since 2005. Seltzer, please!
3. Do you own a gun? My great-great-grandfather's Civil War pistol. No bullets. And I'm afraid to find out what side he fought for.
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid? They still make Kool-Aid? I'll pass.
5. Hot dogs? Yes. Used to get Esskay Orioles franks but they stopped making them. So we switched to Nathan's and they are better than Esskay ever was!
6. Favorite TV show? For comedy: The Andy Griffith Show   For Drama: Law and Order (the one with Jerry Orbach as Lennie Briscoe). For news and commentary: Keith Olbermann.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely not. Balderdash, I say.
8. What do you drink in the morning? Hot tea and seltzer.
9. Can you do a push-up?  Yes.
10.Favorite jewelry? My wedding ring and my watch. Wouldn't go around without either.
11.My favorite Hobby? Writing my blog and collecting music
12. Do you have ADHD? Quite likely.
13. Do you wear glasses? I only need them for reading now, but it's easier to wear glasses all the time rather than run around looking for those halfies.
14. Favorite cartoon character? Top Cat >>>>>
15. Three things you did today? Laundry (twice), read, watched the Orioles
16. Drinks you drink all the time?  Iced Tea, Hot Tea and Seltzer
17. Current worries? ???
18. Do you believe in magic? As performed by stage "magicians," no. It's just sleight of hand. But what angels can do, yes!
19. Favorite place to be? At home with Peggy and the cats.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Same as always - early dinner out and back home before the drunks come out. Watched the ball drop. Woke up and went to bed.
21. Where would you like to visit? Baseball Hall of Fame, Graceland, Grand Ole Opry.
22. Name four people that will most likely play this? ??
23. Favorite movie? Animal House, Caddyshack or Stripes.
24. Favorite color? Brown
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried them.
26. Can you whistle? Yes but I cannot figure out how to fingerwhistle :(
27. Where are you now? In my den.
28. Where would you want to be right now? I always only want to be exactly where I am.
29. Favorite food? Roast beef
30. What’s in your pocket? Nothing!
31. Last thing that made you laugh?  Howard Wolowitz
32. Favorite animal? Take a wild guess!
33. Name a weird item you’ve just purchased. A cup holder for my Yeti that is also a three-way flashlight.
34. How many TV’s are in your house? 4
35. Worst pain ever? Waking up from knee replacement surgery
36. Do you like to dance?  No way
37. Favorite number? 8
38. Do you enjoy camping? Who am I, Daniel Boone?

Feel free to copy, paste, and post!

No comments: