Saturday, December 22, 2018

The Saturday Picture Show, December 22, 2018

Bill Lumbergh wants his parking space so he can go to work in his Office Space. Oh, oh, and he almost forgot. Ahh, he's also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too...
To those of us who are pluviophiles, this is a good as it gets. A nice rainy day (we love them) and a cozy place to nap and read.
I don't have a motorcycle and never have, but I would want this helmet.
We have Christmas hats and birthday hats for our cats who won't wear hats.  This little kitty will wear the outfit, but he is telling you, he does not like it one little bit.
Remember going to the Smithsonian and seeing real totem poles? 
The new Orioles manager, 20th in club history, is Brandon Hyde, and he will wear # 18. He comes from the Chicago Cubs where excellent manager Joe Maddon found success, and Hyde was his bench coach last year, so the hope is he can bring those winning ways with him to Baltimore. The O's are my team and I wish them good luck always.
I love accordion music and I was just imagining that ole Santa here was playing "I'll Be Home For Christmas" for a delighted throng.
In Malaysia, they light these trees with lights rather than individual bulbs, and I like the effect!

No comments: