Saturday, November 10, 2018

The Saturday Picture Show, November 10, 2018

Confucius ran out of things to say a long time ago, and our valiant fortune cookie producers have made up for that. No matter. I always open my cookie and claim that my fortune reads, "Help! I'm a prisoner in a Chinese bakery!"
I know I'm in the minority here, but I am a fan of rainy chilly days in autumn.
I've always wanted to go to England, if only to return and have people ask if we saw the White Cliffs of Dover, thus giving me the opportunity to reply, "See them? We had dinner with them on Wednesday!"
You've heard of chestnuts roasting on an open fire, but here they are! Ever had some? They are great!
Everything about this picture says, "Crisp!"
There are people who will make a pillow of the shirts that loved ones leave behind. Touching, if a little eerie.
We've all seen cats with cat designs on their back, so here's a dog with a dog on his ear.
This was always the coolest stocking stuffer! It looked like a book and it was full of Life Savers!

No comments: