Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Saturday Picture Show, March 31, 2018

I think it all started when Heinz started making mustard and French's turned out catsup. But now we must decide if this mixup is a total prank or a total failure to read. Either way. welcome to Mystery Condiment Night at the ballpark!
March came in like a lion, all right, but at the last minute, the lamb is demanding equal time.
I don't know where this was taken, but wherever it is, they sure have some great snowplows going on!
Who wants to try this barbeque at Frenchie's? I garrr-ohn-teeee you it is great.
This is the Rosetta Stone. I know, you're thinking Rosetta Stone was the woman who played piano for your Sunday School back in the day. Maybe so, but this one - this piece of stone found in 1799 - contained a decree issued in Egypt by King Ptolemy V in the year 196, and it has been the key to translating Egyptian hieroglyphics.
Rudderless, misguided young people often come to me seeking career advice, thereby proving just how rudderless they are. But I say unto them, the career ideal is the career with no staff meetings! Seek such a profession.
This sign at a zoo in Ireland speaks for zoos all over.
Judging from the ties, this picture dates back a few years to the day when the WB Network was all the rage. I would love to see how things are going for the young man on the far right. He seems like my kind of kid.

No comments: