Welcome to the new 2011 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.
Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can delete and change the answers.Have fun and be truthful!
1. What color are your socks right now? R-e-double D redd!
2. What are you listening to right now? Harry Nilsson
3. What was the last thing you ate? Italian cold cut sub (bad for diet but umm umm good!)
4. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes and you never forget how!
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Peggy
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Love 'em both
7. How old are you today? 59 heading for 60! I'll be a SEXAGENARIAN!!! 8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? football (Roll TIDE!)
9. What is your favorite drink? iced tea or iced beer
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, this fashionable grey is right out of a bottle
11. Favorite food? Sea
12. What was the movie that u last watched? Jackass 3-D in theater
13. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day
14. How do you vent? Sing along really loud in the truck (alone)
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Howdy Doody marionette. It looked like W.
16. What is your favorite season? Winter, Cold harsh nasty brutal snowy sleety winter!
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? yes please
19. Who is the most likely to respond? Jonie
20. Who is least likely to? Dick Cheney
21. Living situation? Been alive since 1951, currently doing so in a happy house w/ Peggy
22. When was the last time you cried? 1994
23. What is on the floor of your closet right now? slippas
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Chandler Bing
25. What did you do last night? took groceries to Mom, visited funeral home for friend's Mom
26. What are you most afraid of? Dick Cheney
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburger
28. Favorite dog breed? mutts are the best
29. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
30. How many states have you lived in? 1
31. Diamonds or pearls? baseball diamonds
32. Favorite flower? Black Eyed Susan
33. What do you wish you could give up? my 33 1/3% ownership of the new OWN TV Network