Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gettin' to know youse

 Quiz time, all you quizmasters!  Let's go - please turn your papers over when you are through.  You may read quietly at your desks until Leon over in the last row is all finished.


1.
What color are your socks right now?
Red - they are always red!  What an easy question!
.
What are you listening to right now?
 WBJC-FM 91.5   Maryland's Classical Music Station.  It soothes my day!
3.
What was the last thing you ate?
Cream cheese and lox on hippie bread
4.
Can you drive a stick shift?
Can I?  Sure?  Do I want to? NO!
5.
Last person you spoke to on the phone?
It must have been someone at work yesterday...I get more texts than calls anymore...more FB messages than texts....and that saves my parched throat
6.
Do you like the person who sent this to you?
love that Deana
7.
How old are you today?
59!  In five months I will be a sexogenarian!  Yay!
8.
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV
football  - Ravens and Alabama, then baseball
9.
What is your
favorite drink
iced tea
10.
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nature is doing it for me...I used to be blond, then I went all brown, now brown turns to grey
11.
Favorite food?
sea
12.
What is the last movie you watched?
The Hospital with Geo. C. Scott
13.
Favorite day of the year?
Christmas
14.
How do you vent?
open a vent
15.
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Howdy Doody puppet.  I had no idea he would wind up being president from 2001-2009
16
What is your favorite season
Winter
17.
Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries
18.
Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
sure
19.
Who is the most likely to respond?
Peggy
20.
Who is least likely to respond?
 
BaBa Booie
21.
Living situation?
With Peggy in a big house full of love
22.
When was the last time you cried?
1994.  Tears don't wash away pain for me.
23.
What is on the floor of your closet right now?
    
Shoes, boxes of red socks, haircut equipment and tools
24.
Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?  
Dick Cheney
25.
What did you do last night?
watched "Blue Bloods," had nice dinner, off to bed
26.
What are you most afraid of?
 
See # 24
27.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
 
turkey burger, no cheese
28.
Favorite dog breed?
Mutt
29.
Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
30.
How many
 states have you lived in?
Just Maryland, although I once lived a literal stone's throw from the Delaware line.  I threw plenty of stones at it, too, I wanna tell ya.
31.
Diamonds or pearls?
Baseball diamonds
32.
What is your favorite flower?                                  
Black-Eyed Susans

No comments: