Thursday, July 15, 2021

Survey says!


I am a total sucker for these surveys! They used to go around the internet before we all got too busy looking at pictures of Morgan Wallen gettin' all rowdy to fill them out. But here's the latest one: 



Been married  πŸ‘πŸ½ it seemed like the thing to do

Been divorced πŸ‘Ž I wouldn't give her the dissatisfaction 

Fell in love πŸ‘πŸ½ and stayed there

Skipped school πŸ‘πŸΎ regularly but the teachers were happier that way

Watched someone give birth πŸ‘Ž not a human 

Watched someone die πŸ‘πŸ½ 😒😒😒

Been to Canada πŸ‘Ž the sleeping giant on our doorstep

Ridden in an ambulance πŸ‘ a time or two

Been to Hawaii πŸ‘Ž I look bad in a Hawaiian shirt

Been to Europe πŸ‘Ž I look bad in a beret

Been to Las Vegas πŸ‘Ž but I hear the buffets are nice

Been to Washington D.C πŸ‘πŸΌ Had to see the Spirit of St Louis

Been to Texas πŸ‘Ž Most likely to secede

Visited Florida πŸ‘πŸ½ Grits with every meal

Visited Mexico πŸ‘Ž Nunca

Seen the Grand Canyon in person πŸ‘Ž Peggy has

Flown in a helicopter πŸ‘ Briefly

Been on a cruise πŸ‘Ž Landlubber

Served on a jury πŸ‘ but they soon dismissed me because I knew too much

Dance in the rain πŸ‘Ž I told them we were dancing, yes

Been to California πŸ‘Ž Not yet

Been to New York πŸ‘πŸΌSlept during "Phantom Of The Opera" on Broadway

Played in band/orchestra in School  πŸ‘ŽHot Cross Buns on the recorder

Sang in the school choir πŸ‘πŸΌ St George in the Hampton School Christmas show

Sang karaoke πŸ‘Ž You can't mean this seriously

Laughed so much you cried πŸ‘πŸ½ "My mother in law drove my new car off a cliff"

Laughed so hard you peed πŸ‘ŽI'm always continent, but once I couldn't breathe

Caught a snowflake on your tongue πŸ‘πŸΌ and swallowed it whole

Have children πŸ‘Ž 

Had a pet(s) πŸ‘πŸ½ My Eddie, My Deanna

Been sledding on a big hill πŸ‘πŸΌ at the SHELL Bldg and then the S burned out

Been downhill skiing πŸ‘Ž gravity is my enemy

Been water skiing πŸ‘πŸΌ Martin's Cove

Rode on a motorcycle πŸ‘πŸΎ as a youth

Traveled to all 50 states πŸ‘Ž I am wanted in several

Jumped out of a plane πŸ‘Ž after it landed, yeah

Been to a drive-in movie πŸ‘πŸΎ no comment

Rode an elephant πŸ‘Ž I avoid elephants at all costs

Rode a Horse πŸ‘πŸΌ his name was "Glue Factory"

Been on TV πŸ‘ explaining things

Been in the newspaper πŸ‘ in the tiny type

Been on the radio πŸ‘ for ears for years

Stayed in the hospital alone πŸ‘πŸΎ the nuns hollered at me

Donated blood  πŸ‘πŸΎ82 times

Gotten a piercing πŸ‘Žfor what purpose?

Gotten a tattooπŸ‘Ž if I do, it will say "BORN TOO LOOSE"

Driven a stick shift vehicle πŸ‘πŸΎIt's like riding a bike; you never forget how

Been scuba diving πŸ‘Ž no thanks

Been snorkeling πŸ‘πŸΌfun

Lived on your own πŸ‘πŸ½ I even annoyed myself

Rode in the back of a police car πŸ‘πŸΌ wave to all your friends!

Got a speeding ticket πŸ‘πŸ½ but I have an explanation, your honor

Broken a boneπŸ‘πŸΌ if a toe counts

Gotten stitches πŸ‘πŸΎ  Parts of me look like cross-stitch samplers

Traveled alone πŸ‘πŸΎHe who travels fastest travels alone

Driven over 120πŸ‘ no names please

3 comments:

Richard Foard said...

I have always thought that Eddie is a great name for a cat. On that, you, Laura Nyro, and I agree. (I also sometimes use it as my Starbucks name.) "Ed," however, just doesn't seem right. Maybe for a dog. Our cats, named Cheeto and Kiddie, missed out.

Andy Blenko said...

Donated blood 82 times - good for you! The only thing money can’t buy.

Mark said...

Richard - you know how some names just fit, right? If ever an Eddie was born, it's this cat.
And Andy - it all started when Peggy was in the hospital and needed blood. I asked how to pay it back and the nurse said to give when the blood drive came to my work. So, I would get out of work for an hour, get to flirt with a phlebotomist, get free drinks, pretzels and cookies, and help people. What's not to like? Thanks -