Saturday, March 5, 2022

The Saturday Picture Show, March 5, 2022

 

We Atlantic Coastal types are used to seeing seagull tracks at the beach and shopping center parking lots. But this picture was taken in Northern Idaho, which I did not believe would be seagull territory. Hmmm.
I happened to be in the courtroom the day a snail came to file an assault complaint against a turtle. When the judge asked him what happened, all he could say was, "I don't know, your honor; it all happened so fast!"
I hear owls hooting and hollering around our house, but never have I seen one up close and personal. Still, I can enjoy this picture.
A delightful change from the stick figure families and "My child is an honor student at O'Hoolahan Middle School" brags
Nature has a way of protecting itself. Can someone please identify this pretty flower?
All the kids on board knew it was going to be an interesting day at school...
I always like to see the stoic looks on the faces of people driving gigantic farm equipment on a rural road, going to work in some other fields. People are behind them, itching to pass, and the guy at the wheel just keeps on choogling, all 15 mph worth...
Old Chinese saying: The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The best place is in the engine compartment of an old Dodge Dart.

Here is the place where snow, sand, and surf come together in Hokkaido, Japan.

Long before Peter Graves became famous for saying, "Joey, have you ever been in a cockpit before?" he was dealing with marauding giant insects.

 


1 comment:

AC Cage said...

Hokkaido.....big thumbs up