Saturday, September 21, 2019

The Saturday Picture Show, September 21, 2019

At first glance, you said this is one of the most stunning photos of a battleground scene you've even seen, but then I had to tell you that this is two plastic soldiers photographed up close on a muddy setting and now you question what's real and what isn't.
Every time you hear some company say they sent you the same bill twice or they forgot to send your check "because of a computer glitch," just figure that their tech room looks a lot like this one. Or it might even BE this one.
The age-old excuse of "My dog ate my homework" is now being replaced by "There is a picture that I drew of my dog on my homework."
Don't fear The Grim Reaper.
Here he is.
Yes, Wednesday was National Cheeseburger Day, but because we are a free society, you can have this meaty cheesy lettuce-y tomato-ey goodness on a roll 365 days a year! Or not. Totally up to you.
This New Yorker cover is called "First Date."  I don't know if there will be a second, but you have to love all the feline/canine details!
This is one of the thousands of parts of Baltimore that you don't hear about from the White House. It's Little Italy and it's vibrant and wonderful.

No comments: