Saturday, July 13, 2019

The Saturday Picture Show, July 13, 2019

My advice: don't bother. They don't keep well in captivity, and there are so many of them, anyway.
If you don't think women's soccer is at least as important as men's, let me ask you to name two players on the US National Men's team.
You can duck all you want, but the one on the right shows that the dog days are on the way.
I think this is a good idea for a pooch - it gives him/her a little room to call their own.
They really are so cute when they're little.
It's funny, the contrast between a pretty reflection of water droplets, how the light refracts and disperses, giving the image of a spectrum when it comes in the sky (that's a rainbow) and when it comes in an oily puddle (that's an oily puddle).
I don't see any snow, but I am told these are snow crocuses. I guess that's right. I just like the way they brighten up the field.
One year it's elephants, one year it's horses, and this year it's the unicorn's turn in the sun and in the shadow, if you can get your daughter and yourself positioned just right in the shadows.

No comments: