Saturday, June 8, 2019

The Saturday Picture Show, June 8, 2019

I don't think I would fit in very well with the California lifestyle, but you have to admit, even their bridges are pretty out there.
We've all seen the staged photos where it looks like some tourist is holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa, but here's someone who has figured out a new way to dress up the old monument!
In the animal kingdom, they know how to take care of each other. This family of duck siblings came to be in need of shelter and mothering, and look who stepped up to help out.
A man who has a dog who always sticks his snout into his waterbowl and spills it everywhere found a way to soak up the splash in a natural pretty way!
As a kid, I always wanted a bunk bed. I just hope whoever bunks here on the top does not have a sleepwalking problem.
Here's your free wallpaper for the week. There's a whole world of beauty out there.
I used to do a lot of meal prepping when I worked, and I understand this perfectly. Sometimes, you get sick and tired of your own sandwiches and salads and veal parmigiana and you want burgers and fried chicken. Variety adds spice!
So many pictures from England this week, and here's my second favorite: a guy who caused the Tower Bridge in London to be shut down while he took himself a sunbath.

No comments: