Saturday, June 9, 2018

The Saturday Picture Show, June 9, 2017

I remember studying Egyptian History as a kid. When I did well on a test, my mummy was always proud.
There is a science for stacking rocks for photos, all right. I'm not sure there's a need for it, but it can be done.
I just had another in my long series of ideas of how to make soccer interesting.  In fact, two ideas: two balls in play at all times, and each team has to have someone in mascot garb playing for them at all times.
Remember the old joke about the guy with hardly any hair having to pay double for a haircut since the barber had to find his hair first? You can bet you'll pay far more for these than for a whole pair of jeans.
Say hello to the newest member of the litter-gettin' machines in Baltimore's harborfront waterways.  This is Captain Trashwell, reporting for duty.
This is a colorized version of a photograph of a very famous actress in one of her early movies ("Dream Of Love," from 1928.) I shan't mention her name while you figure out who she is, but here's a hint: she really, really hated wire hangers.
So, you take a Baltimore crabcake and dip it in beer batter and deep fry it, and you have your Baltimore Crab Fluff. I haven't had one in years and I need to change that!
There is an entire community online of people who like to prowl around in abandoned houses and buildings and whatnot. And they take pictures of where they've been and post them for all to see, like this picture of the abandoned barber shop in an abandoned prison. Prisoners with razors...what could go wrong?

No comments: