Friday, October 14, 2022

One of those surveys!

 40 odd things about me - Please play along!  I think these are the second best thing on the internet, second only to videos of cats playing the piano.

1. Do you put ketchup on hot dogs? Yes and I always call it "catsup" just to be old-fashioned!

2. Choice of Pop/Soda?  Seltzer (sparkling water)  - Plain or grapefruit

3. Do you put salt on your watermelon? Yes

4. Can you swim? Yes, I learned as a child because it seemed likely that I would be tossed off a boat someday

5. Hot dogs or hamburgers? One of each, please. Cheese, catsup, mayo and fried onions on the burger, please/

6. Favorite food?  Gotta say beef

7. Do you believe in ghosts? Not at all

8. What do you drink in the morning? Hot tea

9. Can you do 100 push ups? Sure, just give me a couple of weeks

10. Summer, Winter, Spring, or Fall? Fall

11. Your favorite Pet? My Eddie Cat

12. Tattoos? None yet but I want "BORN TOO LOOSE" on my forearm

13. Do you wear glasses?  I need them to read but I wear them all the time because taking them off and putting them back on is a hassle

14. Do you have a phobia? Not crazy about heights

15. Do you have a nickname? Marky Mark (I had it first. My grandmother called me that, Mr Wahlberg.)

16. Three favorite animals? Cats, prairie dogs, and capybaras 

17. Biggest down fall? Impatience

18. Rain or Snow? Snow and plenty of it

19. Can you change a tire? Can I? Yes. Will I? No.

20. Favorite flower? Pillsbury

21. Can you drive a stick?  Yes

22. Ever gone sky diving? See # 14

23.  Kids? None

24. Favorite colors?  Brown and orange

25. Favorite movie? The Godfather, Stripes, The Dirty Dozen, Office Space

26. Can you whistle?  No

27. Where were you born? Baltimore MD 

28. Siblings? 1

29. Surgeries?  4

30. Shower or bath? Shower

31. Last song you heard? Twisting USA - Danny And The Juniors

32. Broken a bone? No 

33. How many TVs in your home? 4

34. Worst pain? Deaths of loved ones. 

35. Do you like to sing? Yes! I'm naturally a bass, but people often ask me to sing tenor. Ten or twelve miles away.

36. Are your parents still alive? Deceased, 1997 and 2014.

37. Do you like camping ? I can't even imagine it. 

38. What do you binge watch? Right now I'm going back through That 70's Show, streaming year by year. 😄

39. Pumpkin or pecan pie? I like both but pecan is better. I also like blueberry and cherry and sweet potato. 

40. Add a photo of yourself. 


40 odd things about me - Please play along! I love reading them

No comments: