Saturday, June 16, 2018

The Saturday Picture Show, June 16, 2018

I see kiddie bedroom setups like this in IKEA and other places and I think it would have been the coolest way to grow up. I would have needed more bookshelves, though.
This seal is happy as a clam.
This man is happy as a clam, sitting in the upper section of some ballpark, reading his magazine.
In Japan, they have an annual contest among flower shops and nurseries in which they decorate their trucks in landscapes. It really is a big wide world, isn't it?
This classic New Yorker cover shows a June bride thinking about things.
One can always tell a newcomer to Baltimore when they say "Lombard St" the correct way, instead of the Baltimore way ("Lumbered"). This is the Lombard St in San Francisco, but I don't know how they pronounce it out there.
This young man grew his hair long enough to be donated to Locks Of Love, the organization that makes human hair wigs for those who have lost their hair due to illness. What an amazing gift!
Those Venus Fly Traps really do work! I had one when I was a kid, and now here's one that found a lightning bug!

No comments: