Saturday, August 6, 2022

The Saturday Picture Show, August 6, 2022

 

Snoopy had the right idea. Music is to be enjoyed!
Nature has a way of looping around good things, such as this bison scratching his head on a bison sign. I don't know that the sign means. Perhaps it's a bison bus stop?
I must have tacos on my mind this week (as usual). Birthday Piñata, anyone?
This is Baltimore's famous Graffiti Alley. Edgar Allan Poe lived his last dissolute days here.
Five of the greatest men in the history of music met in Hamburg in November 1962 when The Beatles appeared on the same bill as Little Richard. The Fab Four did their versions of some of the The Innovator's songs, such as “Long Tall Sally,” “Lucille” and “Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!”
Taco Two for today: you can always store your sunglasses somewhere else in exchange for making sure you always have lunch ready.
Another idea I pass along to all elementary schools is this one, called The Friend Bench. The idea is that a kid who doesn't have anyone to play with will sit there and some good soul will come along and offer a chance to be friends. I like it.
I will vote for him if Calvin is on the ticket as Vice-President!

People often ask me to "name a movie you have seen dozens of times" and I usually mention "Uncle Buck." I understand that there are people who have never seen it, and I urge them to check it out as soon as possible! That way you will know why Marcie Dahlgren-Frost gets compliments on her hyphen. Sure she would!
My Magic 8 Ball went crazy and kept giving me the answer "Couldn't give you a bigger NO on that, buddy boy!"

No comments: