Saturday, October 12, 2024

The Saturday Picture Show, October 12, 2024

 

If I may translate..."Juan Carlos, you cheated on me. Now all of Rosario (a city in Argentina) is going to see your nudes." The women in Rosario do not mess around! Run for it, Juan. Pronto!
Is this intentional, or just a happy accident, that the Aldi cow is happy to offer you some tasty nut-sweet Swiss Cheese?
Sunrise in Maine, where the blueberries and the mosquitoes grow large and juicy every summer.
The next time you're down at the State Fair in a state other than Maryland, where the state inspectors are notably fastidious about making sure amusement rides don't wind up putting funseekers in emergency rooms, make sure the Crazy Mouse is not propped on 6 x 6's.
This Mandarin Duck is preening for you at home in Cornwall, England, and he wants you to know that the American singer and entertainer known as Bobby Darin was born Walden Robert Cassotto, but took his stage name from the name of a Chinese restaurant called the Mandarin House. Your Picture Show staff spans the globe to bring you timely information.
Storm prep for Milton involved boarding up windows and saluting Milton Waddams and his Red Swingline Stapler, both stars of "Office Space."
I haven't seen such unalloyed bliss on anyone's face since they came and told me that there would be a "Jackass Forever." Musk looks like he's in a bliss frenzy over there, and even the guy on the left looks less dyspeptic than usual. We simply must get to Butler, PA, and see what's in the water up there.
There are words that just sound...yuck. "Phlegm", "moist", "mucus", "ointment", "ooze", and "seepage" lead my list, and let's not forget "membrane." Still, I like pumpkin seeds.
This shot has become a popular one for directors of live sports broadcasts - hands on head, stunned expression. This Tennessee fan modeled it for me last Saturday as his team lost to Arkansas (the team with a hog on its helmets) and so I was ready to wear this look later that evening when Vanderbilt beat Alabama (no photo available).
I might as well come out and admit to being a Gilmorean. Mark Consuelos said he streamed all 153 episodes of Gilmore Girls last summer, and every day when I go downstairs and ride my exercycle, the darn thing takes me right to Stars Hollow, a magical land of enchantment. I'm about 1/2 way through now. I love the GGs and I am proud to tell you so!

No comments: