Saturday, February 6, 2021

The Saturday Picture Show, February 6, 2021

The wait is over. You're (insert age here) years old and up until this very day, you have never seen a picture of a baby flamingo. Well now! Here you go!
Every schoolkid knows that a wasp chews paper to make a nest. Well now, what would happen to that nest if some scientist fed the wasps colored construction paper? We think it would look something like...this.
How to weigh a koala.
I might Scream if I don't get a worried pickle on my next burger!
At first glance, you think, what's up with this pharmacist? Nasty! But all he meant was for the patient to discuss the proper amount of medicine per dose with the prescribing physician.
There is a motel by this name just up the road a piece from us, and I have to think there is a King's Court motel in just about every town in America. I always love reading the signs as we race by. They advertise "Free HBO" and "Inn-Room Coffee" and "New Sheets Monthly - No Extra Charge!"
Today's quiz - you've seen this picture many times, but from another angle. Where in the heck are we?
I must have had a couple dozen red bandanas over the years, and I can name almost that many uses for them. One is, you can make a bindle. And another is, you can tell your friends what a bindle is!
The Domino Sugar neon sign, long a sweet way to say Hello Baltimore, is coming down this spring. It will be replaced with one of those fancy new LED dudes like I did with my flashlights, and they say it will be in place by the 4th of July!
Someone with a needle set, some silver wire, and infinite patience decided to weave herself a silver neck chain. Bet that took a while! 
 

No comments: